<body>
mY BeAuTiFuL FrEnCh MaNiCuRe


Yesterday was Wednesday but as usual I didn't head down to Devilsbar. Please don't be surprised because I have said several times I will not be going to Devilsbar on Wednesday though its ladies night which also means can drink until siao.

Well, I guai guai go back home after work, had my dinner and start experimenting something new. Yes... It's Do-It-Yourself French Manicure. All along, I have been interested in taking up those manicure and pedicure courses. But I got no time wor. (Ok..... I admit I am lazy) Since I have plenty of time after my dinner, I took my manicure kit and started doing my first DIY french manicure. It requires a lot of skill and steady hands to do it wor. It's really not easy. But nevertheless, I still managed to achieve a nicely painted french manicure. I hereby self-certified myself a professional manicurist. (Wei~ this is my blog and I can say whatever I want - This sentence I learnt from my dearest friend Elaine keke...) Ok lah, it's kinda late now. Got to sleep le. Oyasumi and iiyume~ (Means gdnight & sweet dreams in japanese)


My newly manicured nails. Nice boh?




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 12:25 AM on Friday, March 11, 2005