<body>
NaRuTo RoCkS!


I have been kinda busy lately so didn't really have the time to update my blog. Whatever available time I have I will make full use of it by resting. Anyway, I have been watching Naruto (a Japanese anime) with my dear dear for the past few weeks. For those people who watch Naruto will know how interesting and exciting it is.

My dear dear being a anime-lover went to search for the pictures of those people who make efforts in doing up the costumes and dressed up as the anime characters. There's actually some kind of competition (or just exhibition) called Cosplay for these people to showcase the costumes and the characters they dressed up as. It's damn cool lor. Below are the pictures my dear dear shared with me. Enjoy~

In the meantime, may everybody have an enjoyable and great weekend ahead. It's time to party again!!!!


Group Picture



Naruto



Kakashi



Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi



Shikamaru



Rock Lee




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:32 PM on Friday, March 18, 2005