<body>
HoKaGe MiKoKo


Did you people wake up this morning thinking you are in Genting Highlands? You opened your windows and took a deep breath of the morning air. Yucks! The morning air is cooling but the quality of the air is freaking bad. It's very hazy instead of misty lor. Dunno which country's bush/ forest is on fire again. You can practically smell the strong burning scent. Really don't understand why those people wanna set fire to their own forest and caused air pollution. Can't they use other methods of clearing the forest?


Well, tomorrow is Good Friday and I am sure most of you are already in holiday mood le. So have you all plan how you gonna spend the long weekend? Though its holiday tomorrow but I don't think I am clubbing tonight because I am doing Guinness Radioshow at Woodlands. There will be a radio DJ interviewing those people drinking Guinness and it will be broadcast on the radio. So basically my job is to get more people to drink Guinness. *wink*


By the way, I hope those Naruto fans loved the update I did yesterday. My dear dear being an anime-lover was the one who introduce me to watch Naruto de. Thanks to him I am now addicted to Naruto. Kekeke...Just kidding. Anyway, below are some photos we took last night after watching Naruto. Please prepare your tissues or towels because you will start sweating when you see the photos.


Me wearing the Konoha forehead protector. Stylo boh? Eh, my fringe too long le. Covered the leaf sign on the forehead protector.



My dear dear purposely combed up his hair for this photo. Damn cool sial!



A closer view of the Konoha forehead protector. For your info, this forehead protector was bought by my Dear Dear last year when Naruto was launched.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:12 AM on Thursday, March 24, 2005