<body>
JuSt a BoRiNg MoNdAy


Boring, boring Monday. Nothing much to blog because nothing exciting happened recently. Was visiting all my friends' blogs and chanced upon some quizzes from Wendy's blog. And surprisingly, my results for both of the quizzes are the same as hers. Anyway, do give the quizzes a try and find out for yourself "What sign of affection are you?" and "What kind of guy are you most attracted to?".


Anyway, its been some time since I went for a facial. Hmmm, maybe I should try calling and make an appointment for a facial. Well, its gonna be hell when it comes to the extraction part but what to do. Ai sui mai mia (Want beauty don't want life) For facials, I only look forward to the part when they are doing the cold mask. Damn relaxing sial. Ok lah, I don't lor soh liao. I better go and make an appointment now. *Run*


cuddle and a kiss
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


sweet
You like the ones that understand you.


What kind of guy are you most attracted to? (CUTE anime pics)
brought to you by Quizilla




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:36 PM on Monday, March 21, 2005