<body>
BuSy wEeKeNdS


I have been busy working since Thursday wor. Didn't even have time to go Devilsbar sial. My dearest Devilsbar kakis were enjoying themselves on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Envy sial.

Anyway, yesterday after I finished my survey job, I went to watch The Eye 10 with my dear dear. And guess what? The movie turned out to be quite of a comedy rather than horror. I shall not disclose the contents of the movie. Go watch the movie and find out for yourself ba. Enjoy the following photos below. Me got to go for breakfast cum lunch cum dinner with my dear dear le. Ciao!


This is my partner, Donna who worked with me on Thursday for the Guinness Radioshow. She look alot like Fann Wong wor.



Katherine and Apple - Two pretty ladies I worked with last night for the survey job.



Mohd Sultan got an Angel pub wor. Maybe I should change to club at Angel instead of Devils. Kekeke...



FYI, Apple is posing this cute pose outside Dbl O.



See those people sitting outside Dbl O? They were doing the survey for us. The scenario is as if they must fill up the survey form then can go Dbl O like that. Damn funny sial.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:58 PM on Saturday, March 26, 2005