<body>
mY SiStEr's BiG dAy


Today is the day whereby my sister is officially and lawfully the wife of Mr Incredible Li (That's what my sister called him). Well, I felt very happy for my sister who have found someone to spend the rest of her life with, having someone to take care of her and loving her. Although the solemnization only takes about 10 minutes, but the experience is a once-in-a-lifetime. I do not know how to describe my feelings witnessing my sister's solemnization at the Registry of Marriages. It was like :"Wow, my sister has grown up and getting married to the man she love. She is no longer the small little girl anymore."


Well, please don't ask me whether I am stressful or not as my younger sister get married first before me. I have relatives asking me when is my turn ever since they came to know about my sister's wedding. Some said :"Hey, you are the eldest and you got to catch up with your sister soon." Not only questions from relatives stress me out, it seemed like people I knew around me are getting married. One of them was my ex-boyfriend who I had been together with for about 5 years. Very long relationship hor. I was chatting with him on msn a few weeks ago and he told me he is holding the solemnization this coming June. But the bride-to-be is not me -> a well-known phrase used in movies..keke. Anyway, I am happy for him that he has found the love of his life. Next person getting married is my cousin the same age as my sister. This was the latest news from my mum this morning. Sheesh. Why all must get married together sial?


Anyway, I took quite a number of photos on my sister's solemnization just now. I will upload the photos later. Me now got to go and prepare le. I am meeting Ju darling, Apple darling, Kelly darling and Tommy dear for dinner. Hmmm.. dunno will kerna dragged to Devilsbar after that or not sial. It's ladies night wor. Woohoo~~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:41 PM on Wednesday, March 30, 2005