<body>
wHaT aN ApRiL FooLs' dAy


In all my entire 22 yrs of life, I have never played any pranks on anyone for the past 22 yrs of April Fools' Day. For that, I considered myself a kind soul because I feel that you will have retributions for playing pranks on people. What comes around goes around. And in my entire 22 yrs, I never once had any embarassing moment. Whenever our dearest Apple shared with us her many many embarassing moments, I will think to myself "Well, how would my embarassing moment be like?" And having experienced that just now, I can tell you frankly. You would never ever wanna experience that again. Let me tell you all what actually happened to me today, 1st April 2005 which is also April Fools' Day.


I was taking the bus on my way to Tampines Mall to meet my dear dear for dinner. The bus ride from Woodlands to Tampines was quite far and the bus was crowded with passengers as it's peak hours. I was sitting at the window seat, second row from the door. FYI, its a double-deck bus. There's this lady sitting beside me and she fell asleep the moment she boarded the bus. Seeing my destination approaching, I pressed the bell and wanna get out. The lady seated beside me was startled from her sleep when I wanna get out. Halfway through, I tripped on her leg which somehow moved back before I was out of the seat. And yes, I fell in front of all the passengers in the bus! The fall machiam slow motion like matrix like that. Imagine I was all dressed up and somemore make-up until sui sui but fell until so ugly in the bus. And you know what? That lady just sat there and looked at me with an expressionless face. At that moment, I really feel like finding a paper bag and lup on my head lor. Damn malu sial. I got up and quickly alight the bus. Haiz, what an April Fools' Day for me... I will never forget what happened today de.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:35 PM on Friday, April 01, 2005