<body>
mY DeAr DeAr's nEw ToY


It seems like the latest gadget must-have is the Sony PSP. And my dear dear is one of those who love games and he fell totally in love with the newly released PSP. From the above description, you all would have guessed what I bought for dear dear as birthday present le ba. Did you all guessed it corectly? Scroll down for answers.

.
.
.
.
.


You are only half correct. I had wanted to get the PSP for him but he secretly went to buy before his birthday. When I asked him why he buy the PSP so fast, he said he bought it as a birthday present for himself. Sial la, I am too late le.



So in the end, I bought this for him.

.
.
.
.
.


A 512MB Sony Memory Stick. The original package for the PSP only comes with a 32MB memoery stick. It's not enough for my dear dear to save his Naruto animes in it lor. So this new memory stick came in handy for him. He was quite shocked when he opened the present because he never expect this from me.



My dear dear's new toy.



Dear dear holding the two presents I gave him.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:53 AM on Wednesday, April 13, 2005