<body>
SuN tHeRapY


I am in need of sun therapy because I need the sun to survive! Ok ok... I know you guys gonna start sweating liao. Well, its been some time since I went suntanning and swimming. Reason being not because there's no sun but just plain lazy. *blushed* Since I am not working (Yup, me and Kelly darling are professional bummers now), I decided to go for a swim and get myself a nice tan yesterday. Well, the sun wasn't that great for suntanning yesterday but it's good for swimming. So fatty bom bom Miko who had put on 2 kg recently decided it's time to put on her swimming gear and start swimming away the fats. Well, I know just one session of swimming will not make me lose that 2 kg immediately but I feel good because ...... I have got some sun therapy! Kekeke.... The sun always makes Miko a happy girl =) Below are my zi lian photos taken at the swimming pool. Eh, please don't mistaken my dark skin in the following photos as tanned skin hor. It's the effects caused by my handphone when I took the pictures.










After swimming, I met up with my mummy at Causeway Point to get the ingredients I needed for cooking. Yes.... I will be cooking a herbal soup for my Dear dear. Please don't doubt me when I say I know a bit of cooking hor (I know you all must be thinking of maggi mee now, right? -_-''') Anyway, with the guidance from my mummy, I managed to cook a simple and nice dinner for my Dear dear last night. Below is the picture of the dinner. Very professional hor. The soup(I cooked de)was kept in the plastic container and the rice with duck meat(Mummy buy de) and MacDonalds'style scrambled eggs(I cooked de) were packed in the styrofoam box.


A simple dinner



After our dinner, my Dear dear persuaded me to watch Samara with him. I don't watch horror movies because I will have sleepless nights after that. Not wanting to disappoint him, I agreed. Samara is actually a continuation of the English version of The Ring. In my opinion, the original Japanese version one is scarier lor. I slept with lights on every night for one week after I watched that movie. As for Samara, it's not that scary because I had no problem sleeping last night. Kekeke...


Oh ya, I got my Dear dear a small gift. Well, he has been feeling stressed up over his assignments and upcoming exams. That's why I got him something to cheer him up a little. It's a big milk bottle with different types of tidbits in it. You can never find a similar one because it's specially DIY by me. *proud* Actually, what I did was get the big milk bottle and buy a variety of tidbits. Then put the tidbits nicely in the big milk bottle. Viola! It's done. Below is the picture of the big milk bottle fully stuffed with tidbits.


Milk Time!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:21 AM on Saturday, April 09, 2005