<body>
dAtE WiTh mY DeAr DeAr & mY Bd PaRtY aT DeViLs


Well, all I can said about the dinner with my dear dear on Friday was fantastic. Because of him, my birthday this year is so special. I would like to thank him for the wonderful dinner and the thoughtful surprise he had given me on Friday night. With his final exams nearing, he still took some time to arrange something for my birthday. Really very sweet of him~

He picked me up at Orchard and brought me to The Hill Bistro at Mt. Faber for our dinner. Initially, I tot its just two of us but didn't expect he got some special guests to join us. Keke... they are Dennis, Alicia, Max and Cindy. Got a shock when I saw Alicia and Cindy in the washroom. I mean its quite strange to bump into one another at Mt. Faber lor. No wonder I was finding a bit strange how come my dear dear was so busy with his handphone msging someone. It was really nice to have them around in the celebration.

After the dinner, my dear dear was supposed to fetch me home and he would go back home to continue his revision for his exams. BUT... he got more plans for the night. He was supposed to fetch Max and his gf back first before fetching me home. I dunno how he did it but he actually "pa kart" with Max lor. I was sensing something strange when I saw the route back to Max's house was different. My dear dear still can say Max's house was very far, difficult to go. Eh, this is not the first time he is driving Max home and how come Max have move to stay in the town area. There is a very big question mark in my mind lor. I can't helped it so I asked Max is it he moved house. He still can say "Yes." -_-''' Well, the place we were heading to was ... Devilsbar. I was very surprised because my dear dear have not been going to Devilsbar ever since we got together. He said he knew I like to go Devilsbar, thats why he brought me there. He also caught me by surprise again when he opened a bottle of Chivas Regal. He said its for my birthday celebration with my girlfriends at Devilsbar on Saturday. Oh man~ I really dunno what to say and react after all he had done that night. I truly, truly enjoyed myself very much on Friday. All thanks to my dearest Dear Dear. Below are the photos taken on Friday.



Steak for the birthday gal...



Salmon for my dear dear...



Oiishi nehz



So touched with the presents received...



Thanks Dennis and Alicia for the birthday gift



Thanks Max and Cindy for the birthday cake



Thanks my dearest dear dear for the pink Zen Micro mp3 player... Muacks



How old am I?? Just count the no. of candles lighted on the cake ba



Thanks for everything my dear.. Love ya lots



Thanks all of you in celebrating my bd for me...



Well, cutting the cake in six equal pieces is not easy can~



Our new toy~ my dear dear's zen micro is in silver whereas mine is in pink





Last night was an enjoyable night with all my darlings at Devilsbar. Many thanks to the wonderful night and I hoped you girls enjoyed yourselves last night. Well, I don't say much le. Just enjoy the many photos we took last night. Cheers!!! Love ya girls!!! I am so happy because I finally get to "Table! Table!" again after so long. Thanks DJ Kzee!!!!


Apple darling giving me a birthday treat. Ji lomantic wor.



Me & Tommy dear. Sial la, told him to wear black top he wore white top instead. -_-



Me and Apple darling. I am really thankful to know you and have you as my bestest friend. Thanks for the nice dinner and birthday present. Muacks!



Me & Thomas. (This one special. Cannot call dear or darling. If not my Ju darling will kill me. Keke...)



All my wonderful darlings! Love ya! Muacks =)



Happy birthday to me... Happy birthday to me...



Thanks Ken Ken dear and Esther darling for coming to my party last night and for the sweet birthday present.



Eh Marilyn, where you looking sial? The camera is here leh.



Dio sabo lor...



Chocolate mask in fashion now?



Me and Noelle darling. Thanks for the birthday cake and remembering that I love chocolate cakes.



Me and Uncle Simon, dancer of the century =)



Me and Xiaosiong aka Brian, thanks for joining us last night



Me and sweet sweet de Carmen darling. Thanks for your wishes.



Me and beri-photogenic-de Martin dear. Nice seeing you again



Me and Ken Ken's colleague, John. Thanks for joining us.



Me and Clyde dancing at the bartop. Thanks for the supper =)



Me and Marcus. Thanks for your invitation to dance at the DJ console with you.



Me and Eric dear, my long-time clubbing kaki who used to chiong Centro together last time



Photos taken with the bartenders. Hey guys, thanks for the birthday wishes.








Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:27 PM on Sunday, May 01, 2005