<body>
An aLL GirLs' gAtHeRiNg


It's finally Friday tomorrow and I am feeling very excited about it. I have actually organised a gathering to meet up with all my dearest girlfriends for a dinner cum chit-chat cum gossip session tomorrow. Come to think of it, it had been some time since we last met up. And whenever we arrange to meet up, it's that same old famous place ----> Cineleisure's Long John Silver (Not too sure whether it's advisable to indicate the location or not, that's why it's in tiny fonts). Last week when I sent a mass sms to the ladies about the gathering, Lyana was the first one to reply :"Don't tell me it's Long John again hor." Well, the initial plan was to have dinner at a noodle house called Silk Road at Millenia Walk. But I couldn't managed to make a reservation for so many of us so we got to meet up at the lao di fang aka Long John Silver instead. Anyway, it doesn't really matter where we meet up because we will still be able to enjoy ourselves de. I was telling Apple when we organise the next gathering, the sms sent out to the ladies will be "Yo gals, let's gather on XX/XX/XXXX(date). Same time. Same place." Short & sweet right? Kekeke... I am looking forward to meet up with them tomorrow. It's gonna be fun! =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:46 PM on Thursday, April 21, 2005