<body>
rAiNy dAyS


Being a sunshine girl, I still love rainy days. Especially on weekends morning when you don't have to wake up early to work and can afford to laze in bed. It will be even better if you can snuggle up close to your beloved one sleeping beside you. The feeling is heavenly. The weather this morning was great but it disgustingly falls on a weekday. So sad can. I wanted to laze in bed so much that I wish I can change the day to a weekend. But sad to say I don't have the ability to do so.


Ok, back to reality. Time to stop daydreaming~ Anyway, I did a lot of cooking and washing at home last night. Well, remember one of my new year's resolutions for this year was to learn how to cook? I do know how to cook a few dishes but I wanna learn more from my dearest mummy. She is a good cook which explains why my siblings and myself are all bai bai pang pang. What I cooked last night were spaghetti, pasta and chicken nuggets which it's quite easy to prepare. Went Carrefour during my lunchtime yesterday afternoon to get the ingredients. After buying the stuff, I realised I can actually get them during my way home after work at Causeway Point -_-'''. Damn sotong lor. Freaking get so many things then got to lug them home from my office. Sang nao jing~


My dear dear, Dennis and Alicia were invited to my house for the dinner. Three of them ate until very full lor. Reason being they were served with 2 rounds of spaghetti and pasta. I even asked them whether they wanna have cakes for desserts after dinner. Their reply to me -> They placed one hand on their stomach and shook their heads. Haha... Anyway, I am glad they like the food. Wait till I master more dishes then I invite more of my friends over to my house to try the food. *wink*




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:53 AM on Thursday, May 12, 2005