<body>
tHe 6 DeViLs BiTcHeS


How nice will it be if we all are working on weekends and rest on weekdays! Ok... I am daydreaming... That can never happen I know.


Well, if you guys have read Apple's blog, you would have seen the many photos we took when we went for a round of karaoke last Thursday. We had a great deal of fun and laughter that night. I really enjoyed the time together with my 5 darlings - Apple, Juliana, Noelle, Marilyn and Esther.


Among the 5 of them, I have known Apple for the longest time. Erm, though she can be blur at times (Or most of the times =X), but she is a great confidente. There won't be a moment of silence wth her around because she can't stand quietness. Keke... Why we could be so close because she is a good talker (Hahaha... bcos she is always the one talking. Good talker is not equal to talkative hor) whereas I am a good listener.


As for Ju (I still love her though she diam diam wanna take photos but don't upload them to her blog), Noelle (I love her because she won't hesitate when I say I wanna have MacDonalds breakfast after clubbing at Devilsbar), Marilyn ( I will love her as long as she don't push my head and say "What's your fucking problem?" when she gets drunk) and Esther (I love her because she can sing my favourite Jay's songs very well *thumbsup*), I know them at Devilsbar de. What make us click is because of our love to club at Devilsbar. Imagine all 6 of us have different personalities and holding different occupations, but we have one similar passion - Devilsbar.


Even if we just meet for dinner or bitching sessions, we have a lot to share with one another. Well, that's what friends are for. Be sincere towards each other. Thats how we can keep the friendship going. And I hope this special friendship for the 6 of us will never end. Friends forever! You Qing Wan Sui!


The 6 Devils bitches rocks!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:34 AM on Monday, May 09, 2005