<body>
cHoCoLaTeS cUrE DePrEsSiOnS


Just finished a pack of the latest Star Wars Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms. Satisfying. I can feel the depressions leaving my body. Chocolates are very good in making women feel better. I feel great! That's why I got mood to update my blog now. Well, I am sure most of you have read Apple's blog so I will not say much about how we so enjoyed ourselves during the weekends. Below are some of the photos taken at Devilsbar on Friday and at Sentosa on Sunday. If you have read Apple's blog, you would have already seen the photos. BUT please bear with the similar photos because I got to update my blog for the sake of my dearest faithful blog readers. Another reason is also I don't wanna kerna complained for not updating my blog. (Wei~ you know who you are hor. Better start updating your blog ah.) Enjoy the lovely photos ba.


6 ladies in pink with Dennis Foo



6 ladies in pink on the bartop



Thanks Noelle darling for the lovely pendant



Thanks Apple darling for the lovely hp keychain



Me and my dear dear who joined me at Devilsbar after his clubbing session with his friends at Mdm Wong



Bikini babes at Sentosa




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:36 PM on Tuesday, May 24, 2005