<body>
mY MuMmY's BiRtHdAy


Tomorrow is Friday liao!!! It's gonna be party-time tomorrow night at Devilsbar for the celebration of Marilyn and Clyde's birthday. And as usual, we had chosen a theme wear for tomorrow night. The ladies will be in pink top and the guys will be in white top. So sweet right? Kekeke... And there's gonna be lots of photo-taking too. We simply couldn't wait for tomorrow to come man~ Damn excited lor.


Anyway, below are the photos taken yesterday when my Daddy brought the whole family out for my Mummy's birthday at a chinese restaurant. Food was not bad but the service sucks lor. Most importantly, my Mummy must be happy. She indeed had a great time that night. And she love the flowers my sister and myself bought for her. I love my Mummy!


Fried bean sprout with sliced fish



Kangkong with chilli



Fried rice



Sweet & sour prawns & egg-tofu



Chicken



Deer meat (or Venison) with fried onions



Chicken herbal soup



Me and my parents at the chinese restaurant after the hearty dinner



My daddy and my happy mummy with the lovely bouquet of roses my sister and myself bought for her. She loves flowers. She was so surprised when the man delivered the flowers to my house =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:30 PM on Thursday, May 19, 2005