<body>
iTs cOnTaGiOuS


Last week, Noelle darling forgot to bring her wallet when she was on her way to the hair salon. Today, its my turn. Thank you. I was searching my bag for my wallet while I was looking at the list of breakfast meals available at MacDonalds. I remembered to bring my Creative Zen Micro mp3 player, my cardholder, my handphone, my lip balm, my foundation, my dear dear's digicam and my organiser. Everything except my wallet! Want to how suay. No money no MacDonalds breakfast. After searching my bag and confirming that my wallet is not in there, I sadly walked out of the MacDonalds. Luckily I have not place my order yet sial. If not sure beri pai sey one. What a Friday~~~


PS : An hour later after I updated my blog, I realised I can use my Ezlink card to pay for my MacDonalds breakfast -_-''' Want to how blur~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:02 AM on Friday, May 27, 2005