<body>
StRaNgE WeAtHeR


Sial la, the month of May is supposed to be a dry and sunny month but it turns out to be a rainy month lor. The climate seems to have gone havoc.


If you read my blog often, you would have remembered me saying I hate it when its raining on weekdays . Weekdays are already bad enough because most of us got to wake up early for work and school. If it were to rain early in the morning, you can practically see a lot of people with their face black black. Rainy days pose a lot of inconveniences for people, don't you all think so? It's only good if you can snuggle in bed without having to wake up for work or school. But sad to say, we are unable to decide when it should rain, when it should not rain. Zhen de shi sang nao jing orh~


Being a sleep lover (Ya lah, I love to sleep and I could sleep for hours can~), rainy days make me feel sleepy easily. I even have a personal motto for myself - I can don't eat BUT I cannot don't sleep. Sleep is very important especially for ladies because sleep is beauty. If not, why Sleeping Beauty is called Sleeping Beauty and why its called Beauty Sleep and not Ugly Sleep. Dio boh? Got theory one ok~ Dun puay puay~


This week is a short week due to the long weekend last week. It's Friday again tomorrow. Got a company event tomorrow at Home Karaoke located at East Coast Park from 7pm to 10pm. Wang Hui and Kelvin Soh from Mediacorp were invited to perform for my company's private function. There will be a singing contest and drinking contest. Looks like fun hor but I have not decide whether to go or not. Do check out my blog for photos if I decided to go for my company's private function. Cheers!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:32 PM on Thursday, May 26, 2005