<body>
DeAr dEaR's MuMmY's BiRtHdAy


Yesterday was my dear dear's mummy's birthday and my dear dear brought the whole family out for dinner to this chinese restaurant at Crown Prince Hotel called Long Jiang Sichuan Restaurant. The food is not bad and it will be a bonus if you are a big eater because they serve ala carte buffet lunch and dinner. Last night was actually my second time there. The first time was with dear dear's colleagues. Well, though I went with two different groups of people, but something similar happened. The last few dishes always turned out to be fish. Not normal sweet and sour fish fillet. It's a WHOLE fish. Imagine the expressions on their faces when they saw the fish being served. All very full liao but somebody got to finish the fish. The first time was Max who insisted he wanted to have fish and he got it until the last dish. Haha... Freaking full but he got to finish the fish because he request de. Last night was my dear dear's turn. And it's not one but two. One fried fish and one steamed fish. In order not to waste food, all of us helped to finish the two fish dishes. Suddenly I thought I was living in the Cats & Kitties World sial. Below are some of the photos taken last night. There isn't any photos on food today because it's not nice to take photo of the dishes in front of my dear dear's parents. Erm, I worry they will mistaken me as "Mei Shi Zuan Jia" or food gourmet. Kekeke... It's Friday again! With the Great Singapore Sale already started, enjoy all the cheap sale and bargains this weekend if you are going on a shopping spree. For those IT geeks, there is a PC Show at the Singapore EXPO and it ends on Sunday. Do check it out if you need any gadgets or softwares. As for me, I will be attending my dear dear's cousin's solemnization on Saturday and wedding lunch on Sunday. BUT will definitely do some shopping if time allows. =)


DIY my french manicure on Wednesday night to pamper myself.



Dear dear and his family



Dear dear's sister and mum



Me and my dear dear




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:51 AM on Friday, June 03, 2005