<body>
SiNgApOrE FoOd ExPo


Me and my dear dear just came back home from the Singapore Food Expo with an about-to-burst stomach due to too much food. Ya, greedy me. I simply couldn't resist the many choices there. Tried a few food samples and bought some nice food to satisfy our food cravings. Bird nests were selling on a promotional price but too bad, they don't have samples for us to try unlike other food =X. It was damn crowded lor. Announcements of lost children were heard every now and then. Well, some parents were really irresponsible. They just indulged in the good food and dump their children aside. You can practically see lots of super kiasu people pushing and jostling in the crowd just to be the first to buy the food. I feel like telling them :"Eh come on la, li gia jiak boh meh?" So gan jiong for what sial. Simply can't understand those people. *shake head* Took some photos using my handphone just now. Below are just some of the food we ate. Oiishi nehz!


Macau fried noodle



Cheese sausage with mashed potato



More sausages...



Abalone soup



Alicia & Dennis joined us later at the Food Expo. Eh, how come Dennis's face so stressed sial? Food not nice ah?



Dear dear bought me my fav Nougats!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 6:20 PM on Sunday, May 29, 2005