<body>
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, mY dEaR fRiEnD


Today's post is specially dedicated to this friend of mine whom I have lost touch with months ago. For those loyal readers who have been reading my blog from the very 1st post will know how close I am with this friend of mine. "Who is this friend?", some of you might ask. She's none other than Wendy. Apple, Wendy and I were very close friends who used to chiong Devilsbar together. Every weekend, the three of us will meet up and we will go clubbing, movies, rollerblading at East Coast Park, shopping, steamboat etc. We even labelled ourselves the three siao char bohs. We went through thick and thin together. We shared tears and joys. But somehow or rather, we just lost contact suddenly. Both Apple and myself do miss the wonderful time we had with her and do think of her every now and then. We truly and sincerely hope that she is getting on fine and leading a happy life now.


Wendy, if you are still reading my blog, I would like you to know that both Apple and myself do treasure the friendship we have. Even though we have stopped keeping in touch, you are still the cheerful-outgoing-crazy-articulate-intelligent Wendy we knew. Happy birthday to you and all the best in whatever you do.


Before I end, I would like to wish Kevin aka Weiyi Happy Birthday too as it's also his birthday today. May you be as GAY as ever~~ LoLz...


This photo was taken last year at Devilsbar during Wendy's birthday




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:37 PM on Monday, May 30, 2005