<body>
sWoLLeN & sOrE


Woke up this morning with red, sore and swollen eyes. The cause of it was too much crying. Please don't be mistaken hor. It's not because my dear dear bully me thats why I cried. I was watching The Passion of the Christ with my dear dear last night. Didn't have a chance to watch it when it was released in the cinemas that time. It was a very touching show can~ The scene when Jesus was tortured and beaten were so brutal. The way he was humiliated, the betrayal from his own disciple Judas, his another disciple Peter denied knowing him and the moment when he was to be cruxified were heart wrenching scenes that make me tear non-stop. Haiz... so sad~~~ Life is so fragile sial. We must really treasure whatever we have now. Cannot take things for granted. Sorry for being so emotional today. Ok lah, I shall stop here. Got to work liao. Got loads to do. Ciao!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:11 AM on Wednesday, June 01, 2005