<body>
a WeEkEnD iN BeD


Spent my whole weekend in bed... whole body aching... physically exhausted... had too much of it during the weekdays... need to recuperate before I start all over again. I was ....... DOWN WITH A MIGRAINE LAH~


Sial la, don't think until so far leh. Think straight hor. Bu yao siang wai hor. Got my migraine attack since Friday. It was really bad. Went to meet Noelle and Apple for lunch and shisha on Friday. Well, both of them were enjoying the strawberry-flavoured shisha while I was lying down by the side resting. The weather was very hot and the migraine was killing me. I ordered an ice-cool Orange Granitas specially recommended by Noelle. The coolness did relieve me of my migraine for a while. With the fan blowing on top of me and lying down in a comfortable position, I fell asleep. Both Noelle and Apple were still happily smoking their strawberry-flavoured shisha while I went to the dreamland. When I woke up, they were still happily smoking their strawberry-flavoured shisha and drinking their Mango Granitas (for Apple) and Red Apple Granitas (For Noelle). For your info, Granitas is some kind of ice-blended drink. Not wanting to spoil their mood, I decided not to sleep and try my best to stay awake though the toopid migraine just refused to go away even after taking a nap. Somehow or rather, the three of us started talking about business. We wanted to start a business ourselves and ideas kept flowing throughout the whole conversation. I will not divulge what kind of business we had in mind here. It's private and confidential. *Zip mouth* All I got to say is I had fun on Thursday when I met Ju and Noelle for Ktv session and on Friday as well. It's total relaxation. Though it's Monday today, but I am full of energy and motivation. After you have a good rest, you will have a clearer and better mind to start on your work.


After the shisha session, we went on separate ways. I took a bath and a light dinner when I reached my dear dear's house. Couldn't withstand the throbbing pain in my head any longer, I lie on the bed and rest. Woke up at about 10am the next morning. Still don't feel well but got to bring the CPU back to my house for my sister. CPU was not working, so I asked Max to help to fix it. That explains why the CPU is at my dear dear's house. Back home, quickly fix the CPU back and test whether its up and running again. Laze around in the house, packed my room, washed my clothes and checked my emails. Took 2 panadols before I went over to my dear dear's house. Met up with Max, Cindy, Dennis & Alicia for dinner at the 85 Bedok food centre. Due to Max's wrong estimation of time, we finished the food in 30 mins in order to be on time for our movies at Tampines Mall. Rushed like mad sial. Heng ah... we didn't missed out any part of the show. By the way, the movie we were watching was Cursed. Eh, the movie was kinda out of point. It's about werewolves de. Not really scary. I think buy DVD watch better. =X


Sunday was a super nua day. Slept till 2 plus in the afternoon. Watched "Hide & Seek" DVD after lunch at the comfort of my dear dear's bed. Took a nap after the boliao show. Woke up at about 7pm and went to meet Dennis & Alicia for dinner at Compass Point. Well, thats basically how I spent my weekends. Mostly in bed. All because of the toopid migraine that wouldn't go away. Below are some of the photos taken on Saturday. Enjoy~


Me zi lian in the car



Dear dear driving



Max and Cindy



First take : Big bully~~~



Second take : Dennis and Alicia



Mr Universe's participant, No. 2 Mr Dennis Poon~



Me and my dear dear



A cute little kitty under our table while we were having our dinner at Bedok



The famous bah chor mee~



Not-to-be-missed stingray~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:51 AM on Monday, June 13, 2005