<body>
LaSt mAn StAnDiNg


After reading Lim Buey Tor's post on the three superheroes : Superman, Batman & Superman, I came across this special article featured in the Life section of Straits Times. This special article was on the three superheroes. Below is a summarised version of the article.


Batman
He stands out from the comic hero crowd because he doesn't have any super powers. Instead, he trains both body and mind to battle the bad guys. In his real life, he is a billionaire which explains why he has the the resources to build cool devices and spend evenings chasing criminals without worrying about a day job.


My views : Damn shiok sial. A super-rich superhero. Without superpowers somemore. I also want leh. Me as Batwoman? Sounds great ya?


Superman
He is the last survivor from the doomed planet Krypton, infant Kal-E1 is energised by Earth's yellow sun which grants him superhuman prowess so that he is "faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings". In addition to all that, he flies. The only thing that can stop this underwear-flashing hero is a radioactive element called kryptonight, which comes from the hero's home planet.


My views : Watched Superman cartoons when I was young. Was kinda fascinated to see a superhero who can fly around. But when I grew up and heard this superhero wears his red underwear outside, my fascination turned into disgust. So unglam can~


Spiderman
He received the attributes of a radioactive spider after bitten by it. It includes heightened senses and the ability to shoot webs. Guilt-ridden by the fact that he could have prevented the death of his uncle, he does good to redeem himself. But he usually accomplished this at the expenses of his aunt and wife, Mary Jane.


My views : Used to play the PS2 Marvel Heroes game with my ex-boyfriend. I will select Spiderman and the purple octopus as my "fighters". I select Spiderman because he can shoot webs to trap the enemies whereas the purple octopus can suck the enemies' power. The purple octopus will be usually my last fighter as a backup so that I can win the game by always sucking the enemies' powers. *evil laugh*


Before I end my post, below are the photos of the Initial-D T-shirt I bought for my dear dear. I am so waiting forward to catch the Initial-D movie which gonna screen in less than 2 weeks' time. Jay Chou is the main lead in the movie. I so love him can~ Erm ok, No. 1 love is my dear dear and No. 2 is Jay Chou. Simply can't wait man!


Initial-D T-shirt



Front wordings



Back wordings




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:00 AM on Wednesday, June 15, 2005