<body>
a GrEaT sAtUrDaY wiTh tHe GaLs


Woke up very early this morning to meet Apple, Noelle and Marilyn at Tampines Mall MacDonalds for our breakfast. Well, we don't just meet up for breakfast nia. We actually got an appointment to see a fortune teller somewhere in Simei. So we plan sui sui, meet for breakfast then head down to the fortune teller's house. All I can say is my life, career, friends, family, health and relationship are pretty stable and normal. Which is a good sign. For me, I prefer to lead my life peacefully and normally. Have a stable job, have a few close friends and a good boyfriend who love and care for me. That's all I asked for. A simple life. I love my life right now because that's what I have wished for. I have a 9-5 kind of job, a group of dearest darlings who I can rely on and a loving boyfriend who love and care for me. After everyone got their fortune told, we left the place and headed to Esther's house. She was supposed to meet us for lunch after our session with fortune teller but she was down with a fever. Poor Esther darling. She was really very sick and weak wor. But with us around to keep her accompany, I am sure she felt better. Well, laughter is also a form of medicine mah. Just hope that she will recover very soon and join us for more kopi cum gossip sessions *wink* I don't lor soh le. Here comes the photos taken today. Enjoy!


Apple and her Macdonald's Ice Milo



Marilyn and her Macdonalds Ice Lemon Tea



Noelle and her satisfied smile after having her fav Macdonalds Sausage McMuffin with Egg Meal



Kawaii nehz!



Me and Ju in the cab on our way to Esther's house. Ju was named "Gong Gong Xiao Jie" by the taxi driver for forgetting the address. No address, how she expect the taxi driver to know where we wanna go sial? -_-'''



You all see our Miss Apple... Playing criminal using a chair... Somemore a very happy criminal... See she smile until so happy~



All took out their digicams and zilian while our dear Esther was resting behind




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:29 PM on Saturday, June 25, 2005