<body>
iNiTiaL D RoCkS, JaY cHoU RoCkS


I SOOOOOOOOOO love Jay Chou~~~ He is SOOOOOOOO cool~~~ I just watched Initial-D with my dear dear at Tampines. My dear dear went to try and see whether he could get the tickets for the almost island-wide sold-out tickets for the movie, Initial-D. I am not kidding hor. When my dear dear was on his way to get the tickets at Tampines Century Square, he noticed everybody seem to be walking very fast. It's like everybody knows everyone is there to buy tickets for the Initial-D movie lor. Ji kua zhang yi sia lor. Anyway, the movie rocks! Jay Chou rocks! It's definitely a movie not-to-be-missed! Oh, let me dream of Jay Chou tonight pls~~~~~~~~


Before I continue with some of the photos taken just now, let me apologise for not updating my blog for the past few days. Well, I was down with a fever and a bad flu. Was on medical leave for two days since Wednesday. Basically what I did for the past few days was sleep, take my medicine and still sleep. Haven't fallen so sick for quite some time le. Flu virus is spreading very fast and it seem like a lot of people caught it too. So do take care of yourselves and remember to drink lots of water. Ok lah, me got to head to bed le. Me going to meet the girls tomorrow at Tampines Mall. Nitez!


PS : See ya in dreamland, my dear Jay~


My newly trimmed hairstyle



My newly DIY manicure~ Sweet or not?



My dear dear is so in love with the Haagen Danz ice-cream he bought for himself.



My favourite strawberry ice-cream. Heavenly~



Me and my dear dear in the cinema waiting for our show to start.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:56 AM on Friday, June 24, 2005