<body>
CoSpLaY aT PaSiR RiS dOwNtOwN eAsT


Me and my dear dear just came back from Downtown East. There's a Cosfest held there today. It was really interesting seeing those people dressing up as those characters I see in some animes like Naruto and Bleach. It was called Cosplay in Japan. Well, I don't lor soh le. Just take a look at the many photos I took just now. Enjoy!


Gaara in Naruto



Abara Ranji in Bleach



Ichigo in Bleach



Dear dear and Kon, the teddy bear in Bleach



Death Notes



Gunbound Raon



Gundam Seed Destiny



Guilty Gear



Starwars



Eh, this is cool but I do not know what's the name of this character.



Predator



Elvis Presley



Battle Royal attacks!



Dear dear and Mr Batman



Me and two of the members in Fantastic Four




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:35 PM on Sunday, July 10, 2005