<body>
a LiTtLe SuRpRiSe


My colleagues are happy. My bosses are happy. My friends are happy. Because its Friday today. But there's someone out there who is not happy. And he is none other than my dear dear. My poor dear dear is having an exam tomorrow and he have been mugging since Monday. And for that reason, I have not seen him for 4 days. Ji miss him wor. He msg me yesterday telling me he felt very stressed up and frustrated. Because of his exam, he can't see me and he is very angry with himself. He simply couldn't concentrate on his studying the whole of yesterday.


So I decided to give him a little surprise by paying him a visit at his house. When I was about to reach his house, I received a call from him. BUT I didn't answer. After 5 mins, he called again. I didn't answer again. I gave him a call when I reached his house's void deck. The conversation went like this...


Me : "Dear, you called me ah? Why?"
Dear dear : "Ya lor, I was wondering how come you didn't call me wor."
Me : "Oh ic. Why call me when you can see me?"
Dear dear : "Huh? What you mean?"
Me : "I am outside your house now. Open the door and you will see me le."
Dear dear : "Baby~~~ don't be notti leh."
Me : "You don't believe you open the door lor."


Conversation ended. He opened the door and saw me standing at his doorstep smiling. He was happy. He couldn't stop smiling. And I know he's happy to see me. I gave him a massage to ease his aching back due to hours of studying. Envy? Kekeke... Where to find such a good girlfriend like me sial? Tell me... tell me... *proud* Anyway, I just hope that my presence last night will perk him up so that he could concentrate on his studies. He no longer feel stressed up. He no longer feel frustrated. He no longer feel angry with himself. He felt happy because I am by his side. Dear dear, study hard. You can do it de. Gambatte!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 12:52 PM on Friday, July 01, 2005