<body>
a DaRiNg aTtEmPt


I do not know what comes over me. I thought I would chicken out at the last minute. But in the end, I still go ahead and do it. I dyed my hair dark brown BUT it turned out looking BLACK! When I saw myself in the mirror after washing my hair, I gave myself a pat on my back and console myself that it looks fine. For the past 10 years, I have been with coloured hair all along. When black hair was in fashion last year, I didn't even attempt to follow the black hair trend. It was because I was very tanned that time and I will look like an Indian if I were to dye my hair black. I looked awful in dark colour hair. That's what I always thought. Anyway, I think I gonna have lots of bad hair days for the next few weeks. *Sigh*


Before the daring attempt



After the daring attempt, my hair looked black. And with the specs, I looked like a school girl.



My brother in my Levis specs. Cool? Or gong gong look?



My sister's turn now.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:40 AM on Tuesday, July 05, 2005