<body>
a WeEkEnd oF FoOd


I was surrounded by food, tidbits and DVDs for the weekend. How to slim down you tell me? Seeing the scale moving to the right instead of left whenever I weigh myself, I know it's time to do something. I got to give up the delicious food and tempting delicacies for the sake of vanity. I must JIAN FEI~~~ For the sake of getting a nice dress for Noelle's wedding. For the sake of my sister's wedding. I must get my butt off the chair and start exercising! So before I start on my Project Slim, I decided to pamper myself first. Pamper myself with food that I won't be able to indulge for the next few months. I helped myself with ice-cream and potato chips while I was watching DVDs with my dear dear at his house during the weekend. It's so sinful can~ All those indulgence would have assist in moving the weighing scale 2 more units to the right. Anyway, hopefully I can slim down in time for the 2 important weddings I got to attend in a few months' time. Below are some of the food I indulge in during the weekend. Start drooling!


Punggol nasi lemak for dinner on Friday



Something new I tried. This is not Papa Roti, not Roti Boy. Its Coco Roti



Chilli crab for dinner on Saturday



Man tou (bun)to dip the chilli crab gravy



Nou hiong




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:43 AM on Monday, July 18, 2005