<body>
mY FiRsT EmBaRaSsiNg MoMeNt


Apple always share with us her many many embarassing moments and would want us to share with her our very own embarassing moments too. But whenever it comes to my turn, I have nothing to share. Reason being I have never encounter anything embarrassing in my life before until TODAY. I went to meet Noelle for lunch just now. After our chatting and gossips for about 1 hous plus, we got to part out ways and return to our office. We exchanged our goodbye and a hug before we separate our ways. From the place we left to my office, I got to cross two roads. Usually its took me about 5 mins to reach my office building. But today it took me about 15-20 mins. Here comes the best part of the story. When I stepped out of the road to cross the first traffic light, my left heel's strap broke. Ok... never mind. I fastened my pace and walked faster as the green man blinked with the timing counting down. When I was halfway through, my right heel's strap broke too! Yes! TWO OF MY NEWLY BOUGHT BLACK HEELS'STRAPS BROKE! Thank you very much. I quickly dragged both shoes and feet to get out of the road. Shit! I still got a distance to go before I reach my office. How sial? A lot of people were looking at me AND my broken shoes lor. I sms Noelle and told her of my embarassing encounter and she was shocked to find out both straps of my heels broke. I do not know whether its lucky or not. I have a pair of yellow slippers in my office. Lucky because I need not go around barefooted. Unlucky because I am in my nice office attire today but wearing a yellow slippers walking around in my office. What a day!


The culprit - The broken straps



The saviour - The yellow slippers




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:51 PM on Thursday, July 14, 2005