<body>
BiG BeAuTiFuL eYeS i HaVe


I can have big beautiful eyes like Ayumi Hamasaki or those kawaii Japanese girls without having to go for plastic surgery le. It's all because I have a pair of korean black coloured contact lenses! My Sales Manager went for a business trip to Korea and I get her to look out for the black contact lenses for me. She also very "in" de leh. She knows what I was talking about when I told her about the contact lenses. So off to Korea she went for her business trip. You know what? She managed to find the contact lenses! She bought a pair for me and a pair for herself. It's so cool man~ The purpose of the contact lenses actually enlarge ur pupils. That's why your eyes will appear bigger and brighter. When I tried on the contact lenses last night, I took a photo of it and showed it to my dear dear. He said I looked like the blue blue boy in Ju On. Thankyouverymuch -_-''' He said due to the flashlight of the camera, my eyeballs so big and my face so white. I took a second look and I do agreed with him lor. But overall, I am quite pleased with the contact lenses. Since this contact lenses is yearly disposable, it means I can only have 1 year of big beautiful eyes. But not to worry I tell myself. I have already checked out with my friend who worked in an optical shop. She said Singapore will be bringing in such contact lenses in a few months' time. So to all the ladies out there who wanna have big beautiful eyes, do check out the optical shops for the contact lenses ba. Below are the before and after effect on my eyes when I tried on the contact lenses last night. See the difference yourself. I simply love my newfound big beautiful eyes~ =)


Before



After




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:46 AM on Wednesday, July 27, 2005