<body>
a NiCe ReWaRd


Still remember I was busy doing the arrangement for my company's team building trip in Hong Kong last week? Well, being a contract staff of the company, I was not involved in the team building. The whole company will be away next week in HK while I will stay in the office alone. It's fine being alone in the office though it will be pretty quiet. *wink* Anyway, I was told by my Admin Manager that my GM wanted to arrange me to join them in Hong Kong on Friday with air ticket and hotel accomodation all paid by the company. My GM is very pleased with my working performance and wanted to reward me by extending the privilege to join them in Hong Kong. It's supposed to be a hush hush thing because in the first place I shouldn't even be going. To cut the story short, my trip to HK was cancelled to prevent the big boss from questioning my GM on my presence in Hong Kong. Well, its really fine even if I couldn't go. Afraid that I will feel disappointed, I was given a gift voucher for a 2 days 1 night stay Deluxe Seaview Room at Rasa Sentosa by my GM. He apologised that the HK trip fell through for me and the gift voucher is an appreciation for the hard work I have done for the company. I was surprised and thankful at the same time. I feel that there isn't a need to compensate me with the gift voucher lor. Because in the first place I am really not supposed to be going to Hong Kong as I am not involved in the team building trip. My Admin Manager even suggest that I try booking the room in Rasa Sentosa during the week of National Day. She will let me have the Monday off instead of using my annual leave. So nice right? Though I am a contract staff in this company, but I was treated like everyone else in the office. How fortunate I am~~~ Anyway, I have already made a reservation with Rasa Sentosa with the gift voucher. Apparantly, it's fully booked during the whole month of August. The next available date is on 3 September. Still got a long way to go but what to do. No choice wor. Just got to wait and count down to the check-in date with my dear dear. Yes. I am bringing my dear dear along with me. And we gonna have a great time there. With the sun, sand and beach. *wink*




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 12:52 PM on Tuesday, July 26, 2005