<body>
WeDnEsDaY LiAo


I am back in office today feeling refreshed. Well, kinda feeling a bit lazy after a long weekend. Keke... Didn't go anywhere for clubbing for the weekend. Accompanied my dear dear to meet his friends at Newsroom Bar on Friday night. Apparantly, there's an event held that night. Not too bad but I don't have any special liking for retro songs lor~ My weekends were basically spent playing the Super Mario game my dear dear bought for me so that I can play using his PSP. Eh, not I old-fashion hor~ I simply love those old Nintendo games like Contra, Super Mario Bros and BomberMan. It's fun wor. While I was playing the PSP, my dear dear was enjoying his own dose of game on his PS2. I would just stopped my game at times and see him play. It's interesting to see him playing his games. Anyway, tomorrow is Thursday aka Meet-the-DB6 sessions but we will be cancelling it. Instead, we gonna meet on Friday at Devilsbar. Well, long time didn't go clubbing with the girls le so somehow or rather, it was decided among the girls. 2 more days to go and it's weekends again. Hurray!!!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:28 AM on Wednesday, August 10, 2005