<body>
LiTtLe GiFtS fOr tHe GaLs


I had always wanted to get something for the girls but didn't find anything sweet and nice. After searching and searching, I finally found what I can buy for them le. It's nothing expensive but I do hope they will like it. There isn't any special reason in giving them gifts. Noelle made all of us a pendant. Apple bought us a sweet furry handphone keychain. And I bought them a nice beaded bracelet each. Had wanted to get the same colour for all of us (which most likely I will choose Pink), but it only comes in 1 colour each. *Disappointed* But a smart me thought of a good idea - Choose the girls' favourite colours for the bracelets. We will be meeting tomorrow as usual for our weekly dinner-cum-chit-chat sessions and that's when I will pass them the little gifts. So I hope tomorrow will be full attendance for all 6 of us. Not 5 and a half attendance hor. Before I end my post, I would like to apologise to Darling Ju for not turning up to support her for the Devils Idols. I was down with a very bad migraine and was resting in bed the whole of yesterday. Hope everything goes on smoothly for the competition. Gambatte!


Beaded bracelets for my darlings



Mine is in black




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:17 PM on Wednesday, August 03, 2005