<body>
a WeLL-sPeNt dAy


Went for some retail therapy yesterday after work alone. Well, its always better to go shopping alone especially if you intend to get something. I can take my own sweet time to browse through the clothes. I can take my own sweet time to try out the clothes. I can take my own sweet time to choose what I want to buy. Without any disturbances. Isn't it great? After browsing, selecting and trying out a few outfits, I finally settled with 3 tops and 1 capri pants. Had a thorough wardrobe check a few days ago and realised I have too many gai gai and casual clothes liao. Time to replenish some office wear. That explains why I went shopping yesterday. After the retail therapy, I went straight home exhausted but satisfied. Put my stuff aside, took a bath, had a glass of home-brewed barley to cool myself down, watched Channel U's TV programme on a 19 yr old girl who weighs 34kg and addicted to slimming, wash my dirty laundry, iron my clothes, brush my pearly whites and head to slumberland. A well-spent day indeed~


Click to kill time in the office...Enjoy~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:06 AM on Thursday, August 11, 2005