<body>
wEeKeNd MoOd


Ji happy yi sia wor~~~ It's Friday again. Though my dear dear won't be by my side tonight as he is mugging for his exams, I am glad that I still have the accompany of my friends. I will be meeting 3 of my secondary school friends for dinner tonight. Well, it's been like years ever since I last seen them. In concidence, tomorrow is one of my sec sch friend's birthday. So we take this chance to celebrate for her tonight. Idea right? After the dinner, I will be heading down to Devilsbar to meet the DB6 members for a while. It's gonna be a night of fun and laughter again. May all of you have a great weekend ahead.


A little gift my manager bought for me from Hong Kong. So sweet right?



This is a souvenir for all participants who went for the Team Building session in Hong Kong. Well, I was given one too. It's exquisitive hor. It's not just a normal wooden box. Guess what's inside?



It's a mini mahjong set. So cute can~



Got "Mi Ji" aka manual one leh. Dun puay puay. This is useful for those who doesn't know how to play mahjong de.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:12 AM on Friday, August 12, 2005