<body>
bLaCk & ReD NiGhT


Well, I am sure the photos below will show you people how much I enjoyed myself last night. It's just so nice to meet up with friends you have not met for a long time. It's just so nice that whatever happens, you have a group of friends who will be by your side. It's not easy nor difficult to maintain friendships. Just got to make sure every now and then, keep in touch with ur friends, ask them out for coffee or at least send a sms to send them your regards. A little msg goes a long way. It's important to cherish the friendship. It's by chance you know each other but its by choice whether you wanna keep this friendship going or not. As for me, I cherish my friends alot and I never would wanna lose them. By the way, the topic for my update today is due to the unplanned theme colour last night at Devilsbar. Apparantly, most of us were either in black or red top. Just take a closer look at the photos below and you will know why le. Enjoy!


Met up with my sec schmates at PS Cafe Cartel. Was given the seats at Table 82 lor. Well, 3 of us were borned in the year 1982. So qiao wor~



This is Adeline, the birthday girl. See she so happy.



The one on the left is Winnie. Both of them were my best of friends in secondary school. How time flies man~



The 3 of us ordered different main courses and share. This is what I ordered – Fish & Chips



Me and Winnie at Devilsbar. Kerna dragged there by me. Keke...



Me and Adeline. Birthday girl wor. So must make her drink a bit mah~



Three of us were in black tops whereas Ju and Esther were in red tops. Not planned de lor...



Me and Apple darling with our big beautiful eyes =)



Me and Simon. So happy to see him cos really very long didn't see him at Devilsbar le.



Me and Clyde. Came down and told me he's going to Club Momo after Devilsbar. Sial la... Cannot be pan tu de..



Me and Tommy. Also long time didn't see him le. Didn't see him at Devilsbar when we reached there. Apple sms him asking him how come haven't reached yet. Guess what he replied? "Oh ya, I forgot." Thankyouverymuch -_-'''



Me and Jason. He saw my blog that I will be at Devilsbar so he came down too.



These 4 darlings enjoying themselves at the bartop.



Cheers for our friendship!



We are the pretty and beautiful DB6 members =)



5 of us up at the bartop waiting for our favourite song to end the night - The Book Is On The Table...




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:24 PM on Saturday, August 13, 2005