<body>
a ShOrT uPdAtE


The giddy spells which I experienced for the past few days are getting milder and I am thankful for that. Health is very important therefore must take great care when young. Well, I will just roughly update what I have done during the weekends. There won't be photos of me at the moment because of my very bad hair days. If you read Apple's blog, I tagged along when they went to colour their hair last Monday at a beauty training school. I still remember Apple saying I looked like E.T. with all the aluminium foils on my head(doing highlights mah~)in her blog. Well, the trainee who did my highlights for me was an auntie. The rest you all go and figure out yourself ba. Apparantly, I went to get a DIY kit and re-dyed my hair 2 days later. The colour I bought was dark brown. After applying the hair dye, I went to do my steambath. Shit happens lor. I allowed the hair dye to stay too long on my hair and the result was a near-to-black hair. Thankyouverymuch. With a disastrous hair colour plus my dry peeling skin, do you think I still got the mood to take photos? *shake head* Back to my weekend update, I went to watch The Maid with my dear dear on Friday. No comments on this movie. Saturday brought my dear dear to have his hair cut at my hairstylist's place. After his haircut, we went window-shopping and bought something to eat. With nothing in mind to buy, it's like shopping aimlessly. Sunday was a day of lazing in bed. Nothing much. I shall end my update here. Time to work now. May all of you have a great start of the week.


My dear dear's new haircut. I love it!



Bought beard papa's cream puffs for my dear dear



He bought takopachi and sushi for me






Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:54 AM on Monday, August 29, 2005