<body>
DiM sUm DoLLiEs


Well, the surprise I gave my dear dear yesterday was bringing him to watch the Dim Sum Dollies held at the Esplanade aka Liu Lian. I missed the musical last year so decided to catch them this time around. It was really a great experience as this is the first time I have been to a musical show. Dim Sum Dollies was really a very nice show. For those who have watched it will understand how hilarious the musical was le. My dear dear enjoyed himself very much too. I am so glad that he did because the arrangement was made just for him de.


Me at my dear dear's house after the date. Very tired but happy



Woke up early this morning to watch the repeat telecast of the Superstars show. After watching the show, had some maggi mee for lunch, see my dear dear play his favourite PS2 game, we decided to go out. My dear dear asked me where I wanna go, he will bring me go. I have no idea where to go also. So I replied :"Just bring me to somewhere we have not gone before de." In my mind, I was thinking of IMM or Jurong Point but sibeh far leh. We will usually go town or Tampines mah. We seldom will go so far until Jurong de. Without any places in mind, we still set off. Seeing unfamiliar roads, I asked my dear dear where he is bringing me. He said IMM. Sial la, we got telepathy lor. I didn't tell him the places I have in mind and he just brought me there himself. I dunno how many donkey years didn't go IMM liao. Went to Daiso to see see look look. Saw a lot of renovation companies (eh, we still don't require their services yet) and a lot of bridal shops (eh, we also don't need their services yet too). There isn't much to shop there lor. After walking around for about 2 hours plus, we decided to find a place for our dinner.


Me and my dinner - Grilled Salmon






Dear dear and his dinner - Teriyaki Chicken Set





After dinner, We went Jurong Point to window-shop. After shopping and seeing the time still early, I decided to pop by my uncle's newly opened bakery shop at Jurong East. Also to look for my mum who is helping out there. For those who stay around the Jurong area or by any chance were there for shopping, do drop by and try the bread at my uncle's shop. Price is reasonable and lots of varieties. The location of the shop is opposite Jurong East Mrt Station. It's somewhere behind the NTUC supermarket.


The name of the shop is Bread King



That's all for my update. Got to bring the newly bought bedsheet and quilt cover for washing le. Just bought them for my dear dear and myself last week.


New bedsheet & quilt cover



Nice nice wor~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:55 AM on Saturday, August 20, 2005