<body>
BeAuTy cOsTs MoNeY


Women always got a lot of things to trouble about especially when it comes to beauty. The common concerns are usually weight gain, breakouts and bad hair days. There's no woman who are really satisfied with their figure. Women always feel they are fat. Because slim means pretty. But must be how slim then pretty wor. I think the answer is up to individuals. Not only must be slim, a good complexion is also important. We simply can't stand seeing a pimple popping up or clogged pores on our faces. So we will spend money going for facial treatments and buying facial products to achieve nice nice skin. Having good figure and good complexion also not enough de hor. Must have nice nice hair also. We will get a good haircut and nice hair colour. All these requires money. That's why I always tell Apple darling we must set up a beauty fund. Kekeke... No money then cannot be mei mei wor~ Being pretty will boost every woman's confidence. Am I right? But if you are blessed with good figure, good complexion and nice hair texture(dunno got such people or not hor), then good for you. Because I don't have such blessings. I got to watch my diet because I put on weight easily. I got to go for facial treatments to remove the many clogged pores on my face. I got to go for regular haircuts to maintain my short hair because short hair suits me better. All these needs money lor~ But wanna be mei mei wor.. wat to do. Women~~~~~~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:03 AM on Monday, August 22, 2005