<body>
FeLL SiCk LoR


These 2 days have been medicine, sleep, more medicine and more sleep. Really fallen sick lor. Went to see a doctor yesterday and was diagnosed to be down with stomach flu. A lot of food cannot eat lor. Must drink more water and take the medicine on time. All the medicine given to me mostly will cause drowsiness. Got a very bad headache in addition to the aching body. Haiz... Anyway, my 2 days of MC are over and got to go back to work tomorrow. Hopefully I will recover fully by tomorrow. Ok lah... It's time to take medicine liao. Wait for the drowsiness to kick in and off to dreamland le. Tomorrow's Devils Bitches gathering have been postponed to Friday le. Will be looking forward to meeting the girls then. Nitez...


By the way, anybody with a good remedy in curing dark eye rings please email me hor. My dark eye rings are getting worse. My sister even said it might be due to my liver or kidneys being unhealthy that caused my dark eye rings to be darker. Maybe I should go for a full body check-up real soon...




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:49 PM on Wednesday, August 31, 2005