<body>
a sHoRt GeTaWaY


Tomorrow my dear dear and I will be checking into the Rasa Sentosa Resort. Wei~ you all don't think otherwise leh. We are not there to do hanky panky stuff wor. Even have also won't tell you all lah. Keke... Anyway, still remember the gift voucher given to me by my company that time? It's a 2 day 1 night stay at their Deluxe Seaview room of Rasa Sentosa Resort. It comes with breakfast also can.


I simply love the sea, sun and sand. I can wear my bikini and get my dear dear to apply suntanning oil on my back while I lie down on the sandy beach suntanning. Or we can stroll along the beach hand in hand with the waves crushing on our feet. So nice wor~~~ This little break is a much needed one for both of us. Though it's still in Singapore but at least it's somewhere away from the busy cities and towns.


Tonight I will be meeting the Devils Bitches for dinner cum chit-chat sessions. Eh, dunno will kerna dragged to Devilsbar or not lor. Whatever it is, I am looking forward to bitching with the gals tonight. And I think they will be surprised to see my long black hair. Sial la, not Sadako's long black hair leh. Black because I have dyed it black and long because my hair is much longer liao. Ok lah, I don't lor soh liao. Maybe all of you have a great weekend ahead.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:09 AM on Friday, September 02, 2005