<body>
nOt LaZy hOr


Sorry ah.. Not I lazy to update blog but nothing happening or exciting lately. Have been busy with work as there will be a big meeting in office next week. Didn't even have time to take my lunch for the past few days. I am not complaining for having too much work to do. Busy is good. At least time passes faster. Today the DB6 will be meeting for steamboat session. But I will be meeting the darlings tomorrow at Devilsbar. Well, I couldn't join them tonight because my dear dear is paying a visit to my house with mooncakes for my parents. So sweet of him~ I will be cooking dinner for my dear dear tonight. Eh, it's not spaghetti again lah. Diam diam eat spaghetti also will sian de mah. Moreover, spaghetti is not the only dish I know how to cook okie~~~ I won't be telling what I'm gonna cook tonight first. Just stay tune to my next update with photos ba =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:02 AM on Thursday, September 08, 2005