<body>
pLeAsE jOiN tHe QuEuE...


Didn't join the DB darlings last night. Instead I met up with my beloved sister for dinner after work at Coffee Club. It was a nice dinner and we had a great time. Photos will be posted up later tonight. After the hearty dinner, we went window shopping. Brought my sister to Missha at Far East Plaza to get some skincare and cosmetics. Well, she have been hearing me raving about Missha products so since we were in town yesterday, I decided to bring her there lor. After the shopping and buying, both of us went back home feeling tired. But we didn't sleep early. We took the new nail polish we bought at Missha and started decorating our nails. Being more pro in DIY french manicure, I helped my sister to do the painting. And I can say I am very proud of the french manicure I did for her. Pictures of the manicure will be posted tonight too. Well, it's Friday again and may all of you have a great weekend ahead! Below is a hilarious passage to kick-start your weekend. Enjoy!


A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession.

A funeral coffin was followed by a second one about 50 feet behind the first.

Behind the second coffin was a solitary man walking with a black dog.

Behind him was a queue of 200 men walking in single line.

The man couldn't stand his curiosity.

He approached the man walking with the dog, "I am so sorry for your

loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a

funeral like this with so many of you walking in single line.

"Whose funeral is it?"

The man replied, "Well, that first coffin is for my wife."

"The inquisitive man asked, "What happened to her?"

The man replied, "My dog attacked and killed her."

He inquired further, "Well, who is in the second coffin?"

The man answered, "My mother-in-law."

She was trying to help my wife when the dog attacked and killed her also."

A thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two men.

Then the first one asks in excitement "Can I borrow the dog?"

The man replied "Please join the queue..."




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:28 AM on Friday, September 16, 2005