<body>
mY BeLoVeD FaMiLy


I am deeply saddened over what happened which I can't reveal what it is here but it concerns my family. I am totally disgusted by that bastard who did this mess to my family. I do not know whether he read my blog but I don't fxxking care. But if he do read my blog, I have a message to tell him. What goes around comes around. I am not gonna let him off so easily.


I love my family very much and no one can harm or hurt them in any way. Being the eldest in the family, I feel that it's my duty to protect my parents and siblings. Whatever problems crop up, we will try our best to solve them together. Though at times we might be busy with our things, we still make it a point to update one another on our happenings in life.


My daddy, though very fierce but he care alot about us. Though he don't usually voice out his concerns, but he's secretly looking out for us at all times. My mummy is a great cook and always cook nice dishes for us to eat. She always have good advices whenever I needed them and she's always there to guide me on the way of life. My sister is a very intelligent person. She's a fast learner and good in studies. Not like me, a slow learner. Though she might be 1 year younger than me, but there are times she gave me very good advices too. I simply love the chatting session with her before we sleep at night. But she hates it because whenever she's about to fall asleep, I started talking again. My brother is a smart young boy too. Though he can be playful at times, but he's responsible for his own actions. My sister and I hated it when he starts telling us about the latest handphone features. He's so good at it that he could be the youngest salesman for handphones.


I really thank God for a great family and I am glad I have them for support whenever I am down. I so love them.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:03 PM on Thursday, September 15, 2005