<body>
i LoVe tAiWaN


There won't be anymore blues for me from today onwards. Or should I say since yesterday? Well, my dearest beloved dear dear secretly went to book a trip to Taiwan. When I was out clubbing with the DB darlings at Devilsbar on Friday, my dear dear went to the NATAS travel exhibition alone to source for good Taiwan travel packages. He knew I had wanted to go Taiwan all along. Being a sweet guy, he had placed a deposit and booked a Taiwan package for both of us. He actually planned to trick me that we are going Genting and Kuala Lumpur for holiday. Then when we reached the airport, he will reveal the surprise by telling me we are going to Taiwan instead. Oh man... I can't imagine if he were really to tell me only that day before departure lor. I might just get so touched that my tears might flood Changi Airport. Eh abit kuazhang but I am totally touched by what he did and planned for our coming 1 year anniversary. I am the most xing fu woman in the world right now man~ Because I have a sweet and doting dear dear =)Both of us will be leaving for Taiwan on 27 Oct, which is next month. I am so looking forward to it. I got to start saving up now so that I could shop to my heart's content next month in Taiwan. I am so excited about it after he broke the news to me yesterday. Well, reason for telling me so soon because I did told him my company's year-end trip might be to Taiwan. And of course it won't be fun going again the second time mah. Though it will be a paid-trip by my company but it's still kinda waste. After checking with my manager, I heaved a relief because the company trip will be either going to Japan or Australia. Isn't that cool? I just couldnt contain my excitement lor. Whatever country my company trip will be, it doesn't really matter much now. What matters most right now is my Taiwan trip together with my dear dear next month. 44 days to go~ Hurray! Thanks dear dear! Muacks!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:58 PM on Tuesday, September 13, 2005