<body>
ViRuS eVeRyWhErE


My whole body is aching. I feel a bit feverish. These are some sympthoms if bitten by the famous Aedes mosquito. *choi choi choi* I am just down with a "mini" flu lah. Mini because it's just a bad cough, slight body aches and tummy cramps due to "the time of the month". Kekeke... Nothing serious though. Well, the weather hasn't been good lately. Plus the different viruses spreading around, it's important to build up your body resistence now. Remember to drink lots of water and eat lots of fruits. Eh, I am beginning to sound like some naggy auntie hor. Will be trying a trial lesson on Rhythmic Yoga tonight after work with my sister and my manager. It was highly recommended by my manager as she have been taking Rhythmic Yoga for several years le. I think should be not bad ba. Wish me luck as I haven't been exercising for quite some time le.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:18 PM on Tuesday, September 20, 2005