<body>
DiNnEr WiTh mY SiStEr


As promised, here are the photos taken on Thursday when I meet my sister for dinner after work. Yesterday went to watch One More Chance (San Ge Hao Ren) with my dear dear at Plaza Singapura. It's a very entertaining and meaningful show. Really very funny lor. The storyline is pretty good except the ending part. Ok lah... I don't lor soh liao. Gonna take a bath now. Just came back from Bedok with my dear dear after having a hearty dinner. Ciao!


Garlic bread with cheese



Chicken chunks with tomato sauce



My sister enjoying her chicken mushroom pie



We ordered ice lemon tea because ... (see below)



They do not serve iced water lor.



Desserts time!!!



Tiramisu mud pie for my sister



The french manicure I did for my sister. Nice boh?




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:18 PM on Saturday, September 17, 2005