<body>
pLs bUiLd mE aN IgLoO


Besides being an administrative assistant in the office, I realised I am slowly turning into a part-time eskimo. You guys must be thinking I am crazy by saying myself being an eskimo in such a sunny and warm country like Singapore. While typing this post,I can feel the freezing air blowing at me. Even the thick jacket I am wearing right now couldn't keep me warm. My poor skin is getting drier and drier till it starts peeling. Yes, its that serious can~ I have been putting loads of moisturiser before I sleep every night but it's not improving leh. Dry skin is very prone to wrinkles and I don't wanna have wrinkles at such a young age lor. Imagine looking like a wrinkled granny at the tender age of 23... Sad right?


Well, the extreme coolness is from my office powerful aircon system lah. Even though I love the silky white fur of polar bears, but I don't envy the nice cool weather they live in lor. I can never withstand cold weathers because firstly, it makes my skin very dry and secondly, I simply cannot tahan cold lor. I will start sneezing and get sick easily if it gets too cold. My dear dear knows that and being a doting boyfriend, he went to buy a new queen size quilt. He just don't want his baby to catch a cold at night. So sweet hor.


Anyway, I have already told my manager about the extreme coldness and a technician will be coming to my office to do some adjustment. Lucky sial... If not I really got to build an igloo for myself liao. I am not kidding hor. I have even search the internet on how to build an igloo.


X~Igloo - How to build one~X




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:27 PM on Thursday, September 22, 2005