<body>
mY sWeEt PiNk aYuMi bLoGsKiN


Welcome the new look of my blog - a sweet pink Ayumi Hamasaki blogskin created by me. I am sure this is a more refreshing design than the previous black black background. Was surfing webbies for nice Ayumi photos for my blogskin and found a few very nice and kawaii ones. *wink* I will make it a point to change the photo for my pink pink de blogskin. I am just so happy whenever I look at my blog. Well, pink always make me happy mah. It's gonna be a short post today because it's gonna be a busy day for me at work. Got to attend a training after lunch. Po bi I don't fall asleep during the training. I am feeling lazy today. How I wish I could take half a day off from work and take a walk at the beach. How nice~~~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:05 AM on Wednesday, September 28, 2005